Well I've been busy doing body work on the chevelle I plan to put my 302 in. Over the past couple of weeks I've managed to separate the bodies from the frame on both cars and drill all of the spot welds out underneath. I started with the 4 door car first as the floor and firewall will be the donor for my 2 door. Something interesting I found while under the 4 door car is that over 3/4 of the spot welds holding the inner and outer rocker panels together were not holding. Poor for quality but awesome for me as I was dreading drilling all of those welds. The 2 door so far has all of the upper and lower spot welds drilled, just need to finish drilling the welds on the firewall and cut the remaining trunk floor. Prior to finishing the drilling on that car I plan to brace the inside to minimize movement. Over the weekend I was able to get the body pulled off of the 4 door and set it off to the side. Spent most of Sunday wire wheeling and using the body hammer and dollies to straighten all the edges out on the floor.