I plan on tomorrow going back and removing the screws, then silver solder the baffles in place. If have the right size pop rivet and might do that also. Today I finally got the first piece of the timing cover on. I'm hopeful, but not completely confident that I can make the oil pan seal where I had to pull it loose back about 2 inches. I cleaned and cleaned at least 15-20 times using a scraper and pushing it back into the joint on the oil pan rail. Then I pushed the Black RTV into place. Before getting started with applying the RTV, I made sure I had every bolt and every tool needed to complete the task. Didn't want any delay while I looked for something. Made sure that I had RTV in the corner where the pan and timing cover come together.